Content of the article:
Basic exercises are exercises that involve several muscle groups at once. They have many advantages, among which one can highlight:
- Acceleration of metabolism;
- Increase strength and endurance of the body;
- Uniform work on the whole body;
- The ability to pump up beautiful and large muscles;
- Starting the fat burning process.
Due to its complexity and the large amount of energy expended, basic exercises help both build muscle and burn fat, depending on the amount of food you eat. That’s why they should be included in their trx training to everyone.
- Your training must begin with a warm-up! Perform light exercises with your own weight on all muscle groups or walk along the treadmill at an average speed of 10 minutes. This will help you warm up your muscles and avoid the risk of injury, and also prepare the body for more intensive work.
- After doing the warm-up, you need to start the basic exercises. Best of all, if you do 2-3 basic exercises and 2-3 isolating for 1 workout. You do not need to do more.
- Try to focus on the quality of the exercises performed, and not on their quantity. It is very important to monitor the correctness of the technique so as not to injure the joints and ligaments.
- To finish the lesson is best a hitch and a small stretch. This method will help you smoothly remove muscles from work and minimize pain the next day.
The choice of exercises should be approached competently, the main thing is to decide which group of muscles you will work with today. Proceeding from this, it is necessary to select the base and build a training plan.
Squats with a barbell on the back
This is one of the most difficult exercises for an athlete and gives a very high anabolic effect. At first glance, this is an exercise for the development of hip muscles. On the one hand, this is true, on the other – when performing it involves a huge number of muscle groups: extensors of the back, a lot of stabilizers and even trapezius muscles. In addition, the load on the body is enormous, which strongly stimulates the growth of the muscles of the whole body. The basis of this exercise is a straight back, the slightest bends can lead to undesirable consequences and injuries. The bar of the bar should be placed not on the neck, but on the top of the back, at the level of the rear beams of the deltoid muscles. For rigid fixing of the rod, it is necessary to reduce the blades and grasp the fingerboard as close to the body as possible.
At first it will not be very convenient, it is much easier to keep the barbell widely, since a narrow grip requires some flexibility and mobility of the shoulder joints. But eventually you will get used to and understand that with a narrow grip you automatically reduce the blades and prevent possible bends in the back. Legs in the exercise of the exercise is better to put more shoulders and to separate socks apart. During squats, you should control movement in the knee joints and prevent them from “walking”. Be sure to make sure that the heels do not come off the floor during the exercise.
Variations: squat with a barbell on the chest.
The second meguanabolic exercise for your body. The muscles of the back, hips, forearms, trapezoidal, etc. are involved. Unfortunately, it, like squats are not often performed in fitness rooms, but in vain. There are 2 variations of its performance: “classic” and in the style of “sumo”. First, master the “classics”, it is more energy-intensive. In this version, the legs are placed on the width of the shoulders.
When doing the exercise, try not to use wrist straps, they greatly relieve the burden from the forearms, it is better to use “razrabot” if there is not enough strength to raise the bar the planned number of times. As well as in squats, it is necessary to ensure that the back is straight, as this is fraught with serious injuries.
Variation: Sumo-style cravings.
Lying on a horizontal bench lying down This exercise for mass recruitment is quite popular among both beginners and experienced athletes. The main working muscles are: thoracic, deltoid and triceps.
In order for the effect of the exercise to be maximum, it is necessary to evenly distribute the work of the muscle groups. To do this, during the exercise, it is necessary to bend the back in the thoracic area, while not lifting the pelvis from the bench, and hands should hold the bar so wide that between the shoulder and the body will be approximately 45 degrees.
Variation: press a narrow grip lying, press on the incline bench, push-ups on parallel bars.
- Beginners are recommended to train 3-4 times a week, working out all groups of muscles for one workout.
- It is not necessary to chase the big scales, first you need to learn how to do exercises with the right technique.
- Perform 2-3 basic and 2-3 isolating exercises for training.
- Choose the weight of the projectile so that the last 2-3 repetitions in the approach are given to you with difficulty.
And of course, do not forget about a full and healthy diet. Include in your daily menu meat, fish, poultry, greens, vegetables and fruits, cereals, dairy products. After all, a beautiful body is built not only in the gym, but also in the kitchen!